PowerSDR Installation Errors

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
      Hi Christos

      Thanks again for your advice.
      I posted some pictures under the name PowerSDR Installation Errors.
      I have installed the USBtoI2C drivers, they are the same drivers I used for HDSDR, still having problems after everytime I launched the software.
      I'm using Windows 7.
      Thanks again.

      Sebastian K4BAC
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
        You might have a prior PowerSDR version installed or a configuration issue.
        Try to delete the configuration database file, its named 'database.xml', it will be rebuilt automatically upon restart.

        The Database file is found at
        \Documents and Settings\[account/login name]\Application Data\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3\database.xml
        or something similar (for W7)