Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: PowerSDR-IQ and RXTX ensemble

  • Albert Gerheim
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012
      If Robby's site doesn't do the trick, try   http://k1qn.info/OneCardDigitalRevised.pdf

      On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:15 PM, sv1eia <sv1eia@...> wrote:

      Hi Sebastian,

      Have a look at Robby's excellent site regarding initial installation and setup
      -> http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/psdriq.htm

      It looks like you dont have installed the ATTiny (USBtoI2C) driver or you keep it busy with other applications and PSDR cannot lock it for its exclusive use.

      --
      Al Gerheim
      Adopt a Homeless Pet