CW Mode

  • donald.vosper@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 4:48 AM
      Softrock 6.1 rxtx si570 synth, pwrsdr 1.12.20, Win XP
      Hi
      Since I got the Delta 44 card my system is working well on AM and ssb.
      Just trying to get it going on CW with a straight key.
      In CWX mode it activates the ptt and I can see the cw in the yellow window but all I get is a few random beeps. The ptt relay falls out after the delay.
      On the key more or less the same, using break-in it activates the ptt according to the delay time set but just get the odd random bleep.
      At one stage the CWX mode did work but I can't see what I did to make it work or stop working again.
      I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this.
      Regards
      Don m5aky
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 1:24 PM
        Hi Don,

        Since you are using the good old v1.12.20, give it a try with the CW key connected to the pin 11 of the DB25 LPT: port (if not doing this already).
        You can see the pin definitions on the doc named
        "LPT connections.pdf" in
        -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4 3:54 AM
          Thanks Christos, I'll give that a try when i get a chance.
          Don m5aky