PowerSDR-IQ Transmit on Startup

  • g.suggate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2012
      Hello All,

      Just installed V1.12.20 for use with UHFSDR and I find as soon as I click the "Start" button the system goes into Transmit.
      Looking at previous posts I have tried setting to RX only and setting LPT to zero, both of which stop it going into TX mode but stop me controlling the UHFSDR via the LPT on I2C.
      Any suggestions please

      Geoff G3NPI Buckingham UK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2012
        Hi Geoff,

        The 1.12.x is for XP so it might give you issues if you try it on Vista/W7.
        Also, if you do use it on XP, then try to set the LPT setting to another port instead of 0 or the default one, there are a few ports defined there if I remember well.

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "g.suggate" <g.suggate@...> wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Just installed V1.12.20 for use with UHFSDR and I find as soon as I click the "Start" button the system goes into Transmit.
        > Looking at previous posts I have tried setting to RX only and setting LPT to zero, both of which stop it going into TX mode but stop me controlling the UHFSDR via the LPT on I2C.
        > Any suggestions please
        >
        > Geoff G3NPI Buckingham UK

      • yl2gqn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2012
          Hello,

          The same problem was with Softrock and Windows7 version of PowerSDR.

          In my case problem was fixed by correct settings in tab Setup > Hardware Config > SDR-1000 Config.

          Regards,
          Andy YL2QN