USB2SDR running with ghpsdr3 under linux

  • sv1obt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Just a quick message to let you know that I've made a fork of the ghpsdr3-alex project, and I work on the support of USB2SDR board under linux.
      At the moment, it is possible to use the USB2SDR with a softrock receiver for RX only.
      Have a look at my demo video here

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3so4E7i8qIA

      To test the whole thing for yourself, get a copy of the project here

      https://github.com/dsap/ghpsdr3-alex-USB2SDR

      kind regards
      Dimitris
      73, SV1OBT
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2012
        Hi Dimitris,

        Great job, opening up the Linux horizon here.