Re: SmartSDR

    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2012
      Yes, the more products in the market, the better,
      though as you said, it will be in the high end prices of 4K to 7K USD.

      Regarding new programs, I do not claim that I know, yet the things that happen at hpsdr are showing the direction and way of the described Flex6K functionality.
      Actually, IMHO, the whereabouts of hpsdr team are more or less to an extend translated into Flex products and that has been shown even from the Flex5K.
      Also dont know if this would be a 'brand new' s/w yet businesswise its more efficient to re-use your hard-earned and developed modules rather than to re-invent the wheel, so I guess the DSP would be exactly the same (and I dont see any reason to change it).
      Though most likely Flex is going totally commercial in the application area and that explains a lot.