Connecting a straight key to PowerSDR V1.12.20

  • g.suggate
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Hello Group,

      I am using an UHFSDR via LPT to PowerSDR. I have read Christos's note of the 3rd April 2010 on using DB9 RST and/or DTR but have failed to make it key. Is there a step by step guide to this subject? Or if someone has got it working, could you help please? BTW the rig works on all speech modes.

      Many thanks

      Geoff G3NPI