Powersdr settings

  • Joseph LaFerla
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 12:31 PM

      Hi

      Some time ago, I read a post where I think it was Christos who provided some really nice settings for the waterfall in powersdr.  Because I had to reinstall and have lost the settings, could someone point me to the post or alternatively post the settings again.  I really enjoyed using powersdr with those settings.  It made a big difference.

      Thanks.

      Joe

      VA3JLF

    • Joseph LaFerla
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 7:30 AM

        I did not get any replies to my post but I eventually did find what I was looking for.........

        Joe

        VA3JLF

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14 8:23 AM
          Hi Joe,

          I guess it was easy to find by browsing the messages or do a search on them.
          Really not a good practice to expect everything in a platter, you need to simply search if you do know that this answer is around here.

          And also, since you did bother to send a second post, simply grumbling, it would also be beneficial to all to just point out what was the solution so others will benefit too.

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph LaFerla" <joe@...> wrote:

          > I did not get any replies to my post but I eventually did find what I was
          > looking for.........
          >

          > Joe
          >
          > VA3JLF

        • Joseph LaFerla
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14 9:36 AM

            Hi Christos

            Actually I did do a search before I posted the original message and at that time did not find it.  So I thought I would ask if anyone could refresh my memory.  I am sorry that you think that I am grumbling.  I am not, in fact, the reason for my second post was to advise that in a following search I was lucky to  find the settings.  And the message I found was indeed the one you refer below.  So thank you for that.

            73

            Joe

            VA3JLF