PowerSDR manual

  • John Marvin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2012
      I've seen mention of a PowerSDR manual, but its not clear where the best
      version of such a manual exists. On the FlexRadio site there are various
      manuals that correspond to various versions of their hardware which
      include PowerSDR documentation. It's not clear to me which one best
      covers the features found in PowerSDR-IQ (none appear to be a perfect
      match, which is understandable), and/or whether or not there is another
      better source for such a manual.

      Thanks,

      John
      AC0ZG
    • Marciniak, Ed
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2012
        Using two sound cards means they're no longer precisely synchronized. Some versions of powersdr don't support that.