qrp2000

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
      Really have no idea where to ask this question ....

      Is there a way to verify what firmware version is flashed in a QRP2000  avr?

      Mike KC7NOA
    • g8voip
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
        Hi Mike,

        Download a copy of Fred PE0FKO's CFGSR configuration program.

        When you run that on the main screen it will report the version of the SVR firmware that is running.

        The QRP2000 USB synth is supplied with the original DG8SAQ v1.4 firmware.

        It is much better to replace it with one of Fred's later versions to gain all of the enhanced facilities like smooth tuning and storing the Si570 frequency calibration in the AVR chip.

        You can download CFGSR from:

        http://www.pe0fko.nl/CFGSR/

        73, Bob G8VOI

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:

        > Really have no idea where to ask this question ....
        >
        > Is there a way to verify what firmware version is flashed in a QRP2000 avr?
        >
        > Mike KC7NOA

      • MIKE DURKIN
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2012
          Had it when the QRP2000 arrived ....
          It reports v1.4...

          Just ordered from k5nwa ... hope its THE latest ....

          To: powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com
          From: g8voi.reeves59@...
          Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:35:14 +0000
          Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: qrp2000

          Hi Mike,

          Download a copy of Fred PE0FKO's CFGSR configuration program.

          When you run that on the main screen it will report the version of the SVR firmware that is running.

          The QRP2000 USB synth is supplied with the original DG8SAQ v1.4 firmware.

          It is much better to replace it with one of Fred's later versions to gain all of the enhanced facilities like smooth tuning and storing the Si570 frequency calibration in the AVR chip.

          You can download CFGSR from:

          http://www.pe0fko.nl/CFGSR/

          73, Bob G8VOI

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:

          > Really have no idea where to ask this question ....
          >
          > Is there a way to verify what firmware version is flashed in a QRP2000 avr?
          >
          > Mike KC7NOA

        • cbayona.cb
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2012
            V15.15 is the latest Fred offers and is what you ordered, no hope
            needed it's what I sent you this morning.

            At 06:29 PM 2/24/2012, you wrote:

            >Had it when the QRP2000 arrived ....
            >It reports v1.4...
            >
            >Just ordered from k5nwa ... hope its THE latest ....
            >

            >----------
            >To: powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com
            >From: g8voi.reeves59@...
            >Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:35:14 +0000
            >Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: qrp2000
            >

            >Hi Mike,
            >
            >Download a copy of Fred PE0FKO's CFGSR configuration program.
            >
            >When you run that on the main screen it will report the version of
            >the SVR firmware that is running.
            >
            >The QRP2000 USB synth is supplied with the original DG8SAQ v1.4 firmware.
            >
            >It is much better to replace it with one of Fred's later versions to
            >gain all of the enhanced facilities like smooth tuning and storing
            >the Si570 frequency calibration in the AVR chip.
            >
            >You can download CFGSR from:
            >
            ><http://www.pe0fko.nl/CFGSR/>http://www.pe0fko.nl/CFGSR/
            >
            >73, Bob G8VOI
            >
            >--- In
            ><mailto:powersdr-iq%40yahoogroups.com>powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com,
            >MIKE DURKIN <Patriot121@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Really have no idea where to ask this question ....
            > >
            > > Is there a way to verify what firmware version is flashed in a QRP2000 avr?
            > >
            > > Mike KC7NOA

            Cecil
            k5nwa
            < <http://www.softrockradio.org/>http://www.softrockradio.org/ >