Re: no interface

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 17, 2012
      Its quiet here ....

      When clicking on the box for usb-to-I2C(for Si570), I get a window(error) saying no interface present .... seen it?

      Mike KC7NOA
      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@...> wrote:

      > And the AVR seems to communicate using exitoDLL (fading memory -but you get the idea) with WinRad .....
      >
      > Mike KC7NOA
      >

      > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Well ...
      > > Trying psdr-iq with qrp2000 that was bought from the usa seller ...
      > > TestUsb works that came with freds zipped (runnin win7) driver ... least comunicates to the Avr...
      > > Not sure this error occurs because I don't actually have the Si570 soldered yet ... im planning on being remoted on a UHFSDR.
      > >
      > > Not quite sure what's needed or if this config will even work ...
      > >
      > > Mike KC7NOA

    • Alan
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
        From: "Michael" Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: no interface

        > When clicking on the box for usb-to-I2C(for Si570), I get a window(error)
        > saying no interface present .... seen it?

        Mike

        Sometimes the USB does not get recognised, some clues here perhaps
        <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/attiny_usb >

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
          Mike,

          At least for me, I couldnt figure out what is the problem, I was a bit lost in your post and all those dots you placed there !!

          In this third message, its more precise now.

          You need to have PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.x and that is for XP.

          Also to make sure that you have installed the QRP2000 drivers correctly (follow their own setup and config guide)
          and of course to have it plugged-in when you start the application.

          If you want to work your UHFSDR in Vista/W7 then you need PowerSDR-IQ v1.19.x and the .dll that works for divider by two (as UHFSDR has) here
          -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UHFSDR/files/SV1EIA/OldVersions/SdrSi570Usb.dll

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@...> wrote:

          > Its quiet here ....
          >
          > When clicking on the box for usb-to-I2C(for Si570), I get a window(error) saying no interface present .... seen it?
          >
          > Mike KC7NOA
          > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@> wrote:
          > >

          > > And the AVR seems to communicate using exitoDLL (fading memory -but you get the idea) with WinRad .....
          > >
          > > Mike KC7NOA
          > >

          > > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Well ...
          > > > Trying psdr-iq with qrp2000 that was bought from the usa seller ...
          > > > TestUsb works that came with freds zipped (runnin win7) driver ... least comunicates to the Avr...
          > > > Not sure this error occurs because I don't actually have the Si570 soldered yet ... im planning on being remoted on a UHFSDR.
          > > >
          > > > Not quite sure what's needed or if this config will even work ...
          > > >
          > > > Mike KC7NOA

        • Michael
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
            Ok .. 65Mhz is max ... iv got a Si570BBA its top is 1.41Ghz/2

            Mike KC7NOA

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
              For the PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.x there are setup settings where you can set the Si570 max frequency and utilize the complete range.

              For the plain PSDR-IQ v1.19.x preview, yes, it is up to 65MHz VFO.

              --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@...> wrote:

              > Ok .. 65Mhz is max ... iv got a Si570BBA its top is 1.41Ghz/2
              >
              > Mike KC7NOA
              >
              > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "sv1eia" <sv1eia@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Mike,
              > >
              > > At least for me, I couldnt figure out what is the problem, I was a bit lost in your post and all those dots you placed there !!
              > >
              > > In this third message, its more precise now.
              > >
              > > You need to have PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.x and that is for XP.
              > >
              > > Also to make sure that you have installed the QRP2000 drivers correctly (follow their own setup and config guide)
              > > and of course to have it plugged-in when you start the application.
              > >
              > > If you want to work your UHFSDR in Vista/W7 then you need PowerSDR-IQ v1.19.x and the .dll that works for divider by two (as UHFSDR has) here
              > > -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UHFSDR/files/SV1EIA/OldVersions/SdrSi570Usb.dll

              > > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <Patriot121@> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > Its quiet here ....
              > > >
              > > > When clicking on the box for usb-to-I2C(for Si570), I get a window(error) saying no interface present .... seen it?
              > > >
              > > > Mike KC7NOA

            • MIKE DURKIN
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
                Simple revision or don't expect a for some time ....?

                To: powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com
                From: sv1eia@...
                Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:11:44 +0000
                Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: no interface

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
                  There is a major revision planned already for those with just 'Audio' cards. It will come later though.

                  The main effort nowadays on my behalf is on the specific PowerSDR-IQ/USB2SDR version. That one has the FM Wide/Narrow and CTCSS amongst other features.