Re: TX Image Rejection data setting automatically for each band

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2011
      Hi Taka,

      That feature is implemented in the 1.12.x
      It was also residing as a potential addition in the mainstream PowerSDR, on Flex's svn when that was active, yet the Flex team left it out.

      Nowadays, after the 1.19.x PSDRIQ preview, I'm working on the PowerSDR-IQ version 2.2.x that has native USB2SDR support and I schedule to add this feature amongst others there.
      This new version when it comes, it could be used from all previous PSDR-IQ users.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
      Christos SV1EIA

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Taka Sugi" <taka_sugi1206@...> wrote:

      > I am now using PowerSDR-IQ(PowerSDR 1.19.3.15) and Ensemble
      > RXTX. I usually set TX image rejection data when change the band
      > It is very troublesome to set the data one by one for each band
      > by using "import database".
      > Is it possible to set the data for each band automatically?
      >
      > Taka/JA1TLH

    • Taka Sugi
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2011
        Hwllo, Chris

        Thanks for your response and I understood the situation.
        I appreciate for your "great software" and support!
        I am looking forward your new vision 2.2.x!

        Merry Christmas and I wish you a happy New Year!!!

        73, Taka/JA1TLH