M Delta 44 adding a PC microphone Instructions

  • jbboater
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2011
      Hello,

      Using the picture and instructions provided by Larry and Preston, I combined the two together and uploaded the PDF in the FILES links.

      Thanks Larry and Preston for all your help!

      Jeff
    • w9amr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 19, 2011
        Hi Jeff

        Your welcome. Always willing to share my info! Glad it worked great for you. I have been using it for 2 years with out a issue. Another tip, use the old battery from your smoke detector when it's time to swap out.

        Larry W9AMR

        In a message dated 12/19/2011 6:37:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jburke42@... writes:

        Hello,

        Using the picture and instructions provided by Larry and Preston, I combined the two together and uploaded the PDF in the FILES links.

        Thanks Larry and Preston for all your help!

        Jeff

      • Don Vosper
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 20, 2011

          Thanks very much for the info on the pc mic mod.
          I had been advised that a mic supply was what was needed and this is a neat way of doing it.
          I have done this mod now with a connection lead to a 9V battery. Eventually the interface board will be in the same enclosure as the 6.1 and work off its supply.
          It will be a few days before I can test it though.
          Regards
          Don m5aky
        • jbboater
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
            The file was updated to show the 4.7k resistor in the instructions.

          • w9amr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
              Hi All

              The value of the resistor needs to be changed to 4.7k from a 47k. This came from my typo early on. Sorry for the confusion.

              Larry W9AMR

            • w9amr@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 1, 2012
                Thank you for updating!  I responded to soon.