Re: Adjusting the power output for use with an antenna tuner

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2011
      Ok Jeff,

      There are quite some knowledgable guys around here, Bob, Alan and quite a few more that always give guidance to the new users or when some assistance is required.
      Thankfully the SDR community has plenty of good guys eager to help. And when someone receives help, I think its good to give back help to those that need it later on.

      The effort for the initial setup in PowerSDR is more than in other apps, yet the result is really rewarding IMHO.

      So, now that you managed to reach the stage of having a PA, its good to pay attention on the Tx image calibration, there are links for that too.