power sdr 1.12.20 setup on XP for Ensemble RXTX

  • Earl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
      Hi

      Have been away from the group for a long time but have now competed a new Ensemble RXTX and have it working RX and TX on WSPR. Trouble is that it will only receive on PowerSDR. No transmit.

      Sound card is an M-Audio Delta 44. Driver version 5.10.5036 dated 2003-11-26

      Primary sound card is set to ASIO, and I have tried every mixer setting.

      MOX does a software transmit and I can see by the current that the RXTX PTT is activated.

      Microphone is NOT muted (and I can hear myself in the computer speakers).

      I did manage to get the software to occasionally respond to the microphone. But no RF out. I did get one blip on the watt meter when I clicked the two-tone test. This happened only once...

      I believe that this some silly software issue that I am not finding because I have been away from the game too long.

      Can someone please point me in the direction of relevant set-up instructions?

      Thanks in advance.

      Earl VA6TJ
    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
        Hi Earl...Not much I can help with for now, but it's good to see a fellow
        VE6'er on here...I'll be diving back into PSDR and audio drivers again
        soon... Good luck and 73...Jordan VE6ZT

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2011
          Hi Earl,

          Have a look at the links section
          -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/links

          M-Audio Delta44 setup
          -> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=44

          There is some sort of a required specific deltapnl.dll from M-Audio for this to work ok though.
          -> http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx

          PowerSDR-IQ & WSPR setup
          -> http://www.lbp.fr/ham/wspr_help.htm