USB2SDR/UHFSDR

  • Jean Marie F6ETU
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Hello,

      I wish to share with you my experience with the combination of USB2SDR / UHFSDR.
      UHFSDR wiring, using the installation instructions and control is easy and quickly becomes a plaisir. J've used for testing the USB2SDR: Si570; for the test is working properly, use a cable as short as possible between both cards for the link I2c.
      After a laborious handling of PowerSDR due to my English "Beginner", the use of USB2SDR with UHFSDR is simple and performance is outstanding.

      73's Jean Marie,

      F6ETU,