Setting Power SDR on Ensemble Rx II on WinXP and Delta 44

  • indexcuttermill2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
      Hi all

      I'm new to this group and I'm hoping someone can can give me some advice on setting up Power SDR. I just completed the Ensemble Rx II and have got it running with Rocky and a USB sound card. I just purchased a Delta 44 and would like to move up to PSDR -I/Q 1.12.20 and install on win XP. Are there any special drivers or software needed along with Delta 44 and PSDR-I/Q. Can someone give me instructions (blow by blow)for setting it up, or kindly point me to some source for guidance. I've seen a lot of discussion on setting up under Win 7, understand that XP is easier but as of yet, not come across any detailed info.

      Any help will be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks

      Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
        Hi Mike,

        Have a look at the links section here
        -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/links

        and you will find the D44 setup guide.

        I think there is a specific driver that works ok, but I hope someone that has it working can give you some more insight.

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "indexcuttermill2" <indexcuttermill2@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > I'm new to this group and I'm hoping someone can can give me some advice on setting up Power SDR. I just completed the Ensemble Rx II and have got it running with Rocky and a USB sound card. I just purchased a Delta 44 and would like to move up to PSDR -I/Q 1.12.20 and install on win XP. Are there any special drivers or software needed along with Delta 44 and PSDR-I/Q. Can someone give me instructions (blow by blow)for setting it up, or kindly point me to some source for guidance. I've seen a lot of discussion on setting up under Win 7, understand that XP is easier but as of yet, not come across any detailed info.
        >
        > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Mike

      • jbboater
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
          Here's the link to the drivers you should consider: http://www.sm5bsz.com/linuxdsp/run/snd-compat/snd-compat.htm#DELTA44

          I also have the Delta 44 and Ensemble RXTX under Windows XP. I used the recommended XP driver listed in the link above and it worked without any issues.

          Good Luck