Re: USB2SDR has arrived

    Message 1 of 13 , May 24, 2011
      Hi Alain,

      Thanks.

      Dont worry, you'll receive a confirmation email with payment details as I also said to a previous post.

      Best regards & 73,
      Christos SV1EIA

      Message 2 of 13 , May 24, 2011
        Hi Dave,

        Thank you for your interest.

        I cant say at the moment if anything will be available from this batch.
        Yet I'm already planning for a second run and discussing this with the factory.

        Best regards & 73,
        Christos SV1EIA

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Dave J Lee" <davej_lee@...> wrote:

        > Hi Christos, are their any boards available to those who where not part of
        > the group when you announced the USB2SDR back in January ?
        >
        > If not, are you considering a second run
        >

        > Regards Dave
        >
        > G8ZZK
        >

        > _____

      • Dave J Lee
        Message 3 of 13 , May 24, 2011

          Hi Christos, Could you add my name to your list of those interested in an USB2SDR if there are any boards remaining from the first batch,  and if not I would be very interested in a board form the second run

          Regards

          Dave Lee

          G8ZZK

          davej_lee@...

          I cant say at the moment if anything will be available from this batch.
          Yet I'm already planning for a second run and discussing this with the factory.

          Best regards & 73,
          Christos SV1EIA

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Dave J Lee" <davej_lee@...> wrote:

          > Hi Christos, are their any boards available to those who where not part of
          > the group when you announced the USB2SDR back in January ?
          >
          > If not, are you considering a second run
          >

          > Regards Dave
          >
          > G8ZZK
          >

          > _____

        • Tim Campbell
          Message 4 of 13 , May 24, 2011

            I also didn't receive payment instructions Christos

            Thanks
            Tim KB2MFS

            Message 5 of 13 , May 24, 2011
              Ok Dave,

              Please send me an email
              sv1eia at gmail dot com

              Best regards & 73,
              Christos SV1EIA

              --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Dave J Lee" <davej_lee@...> wrote:

              > Hi Christos, Could you add my name to your list of those interested in an
              > USB2SDR if there are any boards remaining from the first batch, and if not
              > I would be very interested in a board form the second run
              >

              > Regards
              >
              > Dave Lee
              >
              > G8ZZK
              >
              > davej_lee@...
              >

              > _____

            • Bruce Jackson
              Message 6 of 13 , May 24, 2011
                Dear Christos,

                I apparently did not make the e-mail list but am still quite interested in the usb2sdr
                I shall stand by my inbox and wait.
                Appreciate your patience, review and reply

                73 de Bruce
                KJ6CSI

                Message 7 of 13 , May 24, 2011
                  Christos,

                  Please add my name to the list for the next run of the usb2sdr.
                  Thomas Bewick, N2BEW

                  Also I have not seen a price listed for the unit could I ask what they will cost?

                  Thank you and 73,
                  Tom Bewick
                  N2BEW

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 25, 2011