Powersdr_IQ error msg at loading

  • Ambrogio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      Hi to all ,
      I did download the powersdr_iq and I loaded it into my PC. While
      What is the current version to use ? Are there any other program that
      is required to be installed on the PC for a correct operation ? Any
      link for a proper download?
      Any additional suggestion ?
      Thanks
      Ambrogio
      IW2FVO
      Varese, North Italy
    • Christos Nikolaou
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Hi Ambrogio,

        The download link for the most recent version is
        ->
        http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/PowerSDR-IQ%20v1.12.06%20Setup.msi

        Depending on your method of controlling the VFO and your sdr you need
        to have some drivers either from the PowerSDR-IQ googlecode repository.
        If you will use the LPT port to control your rig then no other drivers
        are needed.