PowerMate

  • Knight Ao
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi Christos,

      I really appreciate your continued efforts in
      upgrading PowerSDR-IQ. I have been using a PowerMate
      to control freq, and for now I cannot do without
      it.

      I participated in the CQ WW CW contest past weekend,
      and came to think that it would be great if PowerSDR-IQ
      had a function so that PowerMate would always have the
      focus even after the mouse cursor moved to the logging
      software or the CW console. Actually, every time I sent
      out my call using the CW console or typed into the logging
      software, I needed to move the mouse cursor back to PowerSDR-IQ
      and click on any part so the PowerMate became focused. Is it
      possible to assign special key combinations to the PowerMate so
      it will exclusively retain the focus while PowerSDR-IQ is
      running?

      If this is possible, I wish you could kindly consider
      implementing such a modification in the next upgrading.

      Thanks in advance,

      Yas - Tokyo