POWERSDR Crash

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
      I am running Windows 764 bit with all the latest updates icluding .net 4
      Runing the current release of SRD-IQ /IF with FT2000 and IF card.

      Radio CAT is com 3 38000 standard settings (8 null 1 RTS on) and CAT works fine with HRD as well as other programs. (one at a time, no virtual com ports installed)

      When I run the CAT with SDR and operate the radio the SDR progam works fine and updates the app and displays the radio settings and changes fine.
      However if I use the app... the app is able to work and some updates sent to the radio... however the app will crash if not right away it will within a few actions that require updates to be sent to te radio.

      It is a hard crash and the SDR service is left running...
      so you cannot re-start the program.
      3 finger ALT CTL DEL will not help as the SDR.exe process cannot be ended without a reboot. If you do not re-boot within and few minutes you will blue screen. This is the first app I have seen that was able to blue screen Windows 7 ..

      Anybody got any ideas? or seen something similar.?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
        Hi Terry,

        To which 'app' do you refer to?, there are a few PowerSDR versions out there (IQ differs from IF) so I'm not sure if you are in the right place :-)