Re: New file uploaded to powersdr-iq

    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 5 11:05 AM
      Hi Dan,

      Nope, these are with the 'stock' codec used.
      I expect some 'pilot' factory produced AK5394A boards in about two weeks to test them.

      (Honestly.. I am a bit of impressed too)

      Message 58 of 58 , Jan 5
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the powersdr-iq
        group.

        File : /PowerSDR_v2.4.4_Homebrew/PowerSDRv2_for_Homemade_Rigs.pdf
        Uploaded by : sv1eia <sv1eia@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,