Re: New file uploaded to powersdr-iq

    Message 1 of 71 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi Dan,

      Nope, these are with the 'stock' codec used.
      I expect some 'pilot' factory produced AK5394A boards in about two weeks to test them.

      (Honestly.. I am a bit of impressed too)

      Message 71 of 71 , Jul 30
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the powersdr-iq
        group.

        File : /Pi-SDR/With the eyes of an SDR.pdf
        Uploaded by : sv1eia <sv1eia@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,