Re: New file uploaded to powersdr-iq

    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi Dan,

      The station is located in the center of Athens, the antenna is a Cushcraft MA8040 vertical on a 4 story building and a ATU at antenna's feeding point with about ten small (4 to 5 m) radials on the building roof.

      The rig is an old Softrock RxTx 6.2 with an Si570 VFO, of course combined and attached to the USB2SDR.

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "dan" <w5xz@...> wrote:

      > Christos:
      >
      > those are some BEAUTIFUL screenshots !!
      >
      > where were they taken? what was the antenna, please?
      >
      > 73 from texas, w5xz

    • tj_alberta
      Message 70 of 70 , Feb 22
        Hi Christos,

        Many thanks for the suggestion.  My font size was set to "medium" - I changed them to small and now the PowerSDR screen is perfect!

        (I will get new reading glasses)

        73

        Earl