Should PowerSDR-IQ v1.19.3.5 run on Windows 7 64-bit ?

  • E
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      I can get version 1.19.3.5 to work in 32-bit Windows 7, but I get a message about saying "Input string was not in the correct format" for Windows 7 64-bit. I would prefer running this software in 64-bit if possible - does anyone know why I might be getting the error message? I have tried using Windows XP compatibility mode but I still get the same error.

      Thanks!

      73,
      Gene, W1EBR
    • paulwijnand
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        Hello Gene,

        Same problem here with Win7 64 bits and also in administrator mode.

        Strange thing is that the program worked fine a few month back with the LIMA SDR , after that time we had lots of updates also Netframe. Now version 4 I think.
        A week back I had time again and started the program with the bad result.

        So we will wait and try other programs in the meantime hi.

        73

        Paul, pa0ocd

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "E" <erisi@...> wrote:

        > I can get version 1.19.3.5 to work in 32-bit Windows 7, but I get a message about saying "Input string was not in the correct format" for Windows 7 64-bit. I would prefer running this software in 64-bit if possible - does anyone know why I might be getting the error message? I have tried using Windows XP compatibility mode but I still get the same error.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > 73,
        > Gene, W1EBR

      • Terry
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 11:41 PM
          This problem occurs usually if the Microsoft .NET Framework performance counter setting is corrupted.

          To work around this problem, reload the .NET Framework performance counters.
          To do this, follow these steps:
          Click Start, click Run, type cmd in the Open box, and then click OK.
          Type the following command, and then press ENTER:
          lodctr /R: %windir%\system32\PerfStringBackup.ini