RE: [powersdr-iq] Happy New Year

  • jd F5TZA
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
      Cristos thank you, happy 2011 to all annéees,
      good achievements and thank you to everyone to give
      excellent ideas
      best 73
      jean-denis F5TZA

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hallo sv1eia

        Vielen Dank für die herzlichen Grüsse.Auch ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes und erfolgreiches Jahr 2011.
        Mögen all Deine Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen.

        Viele Grüsse aus Leipzig
        Frank-Michael Teuber

        May the 2011 be a year with good health, love and happiness for All.

        Very Best 73,

        Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        To change settings via email:
        powersdr-iq-digest@yahoogroups.com
        powersdr-iq-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
          Thank You for the Greetings Christos,

          I hope you and yours have all that life can bring them in this new year.

          I look forward too to the advances to SDR radio that promise to occur this year including those for whom you are much responsible.

          Regards Eric On Kangaroo Island.