Re: Two sound cards config????

  • moronialdo
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2010
      Alan wrote:

      >> On RX, it is working but the RX audio output is present in both cards
      >> output.

      > It may be wrong mixer settings.

      Hi guys,
      I have the same problem with PowerSDR-iq/WSPR and EMU-1212m sound card.
      I find no other solution than to add a flag into PowerSDR-IQ for "Enable/disable dual sound cards support" where primary device is dedicated to I/Q processing and only VAC device is dedicated to Audio processing, as where in Powersdr-sr40.

      Has anyone found a other solution with PSDR-IQ and Emu-1212m?

      Best regards
      aldo
      IW2DZX