AM Carrier Suppression on AM and SAM mode.

  • Hide
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Hi Christos and all.

      The WSPR and the other digital modes are operating well.
      But I have a question about AM/SAM mode carrier suppression.
      It occurs on version 1.19.3.15 and it does not seems in version
      1.12.20.

      The carrier suppression occurred when I tuned to its peak,
      so I must shift its peak and then the suppression disappeared.
      I don't know why and maybe my configuration is wrong.
      Also enjoying the SWL(BC Station Listening) with Psdr-iq is very fun.
      So this is an exercise for me to solve.

      Any suggestions welcome....ja9mat Hidehiko.