BPF control with your software Christos

  • pa0wfo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
      Dear Christos ,
      I am using your latest version of Power SDR 2.0 for my home built tranceiver with a SI570 USB controlled synthesizer . Compared with the previous versions it tunes very smoothly. I am able to put the software in the TX mode with the PTT control in my SI570,s Atmel controller supplied bij Jan Verduyn . Is it possible to get bandpassfilter info from the same USB signal or is that something for the future ?. Due to recent illness I have not been on your forum for quite some time now so I,m not quite up to date . May be it is mentioned somewhere on the forum but I cannot find it .
      73,s
      William Oorschot PAØWFO
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi William,

        That is a feature that was in the previous version 1.12.x
        In the new 1.19.x preview though its not yet there, you need to wait until that comes together with other enhancements in the future.