New Tools and Tutorials from Silicon Labs

  • Alex A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2010

      --- On Fri, 6/11/10, Silicon Labs <donotreply@...> wrote:

      From: Silicon Labs <donotreply@...>
      Subject: Your Engineering Design Resource Guide: New Tools and Tutorials from Silicon Labs

      Arrow
       Si598/99 10-525 MHZ I2C Programmable XO/VCXO Si598/99 10–525 MHz I²C Programmable XO/VCX0s
      Just launched, the Si598/599 are a brand new extension of our popular Si57x oscillator product line, combining low jitter performance, frequency flexibility and competitive pricing. They are the ideal solution for a wide range of synchronization and clocking applications that require fine frequency adjustments. They also provide industry-leading tuning resolution of 28 parts per trillion (PPT) to achieve any frequency synthesis with low phase jitter.
      View the Si598/99 Data Sheet.
      Arrow