Re: How do I use powerSDR-IQ with a PMSDR radio?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010
      Hi Dave,

      That can be done with version 1.12.20 and you can see this as a reference
      -> http://www.iw3aut.altervista.org/interfaces.htm#POWERSDR_IQ

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "davep6328" <vze24h5m@...> wrote:

      > What do I need so that PowerSDR-IQ can talk with the PMSDR? I didn't find any helpful web sites.
      > -Dave Pollum

    • Michiel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2010
        Hi ,

        It is unfortunate that only this version.
        The newer version `s have a much nicer layout.
        Hoped that the PMSDR also once a new version with new looks from.

        73 Michiel