Beta released

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      Thought I would be like one of those irritating people who write "first" on forums when there is a big news story. Second post is generally "dork" or something ;-)

      Anyway PSDR2 beta is posted.

      First.

      -Rob
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        From: "Rob"
        Subject: [powersdr-iq] Beta released

        >Anyway PSDR2 beta is posted.

        >First.

        First on this list! Christos has already said (on the Softrock40 list) that
        we should take the warnings seriously.
        It does not seem a good idea to use this release!

        73 Alan G4ZFQ