Delta 44 Sound Card Software Version

  • Pete N6QW
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
      I will soon be installing a Delta 44 Sound Card. Any known issues with the Delta 44 software versions and the Power SDR-IQ variants. The computer will be a dedicated desk top running XP Pro SP 3, 2 GB of memory and a Pentium 4 @ 2.6 Ghz run in the hyperthreading mode.
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
        From: "Pete N6QW"
        Subject: [powersdr-iq] Delta 44 Sound Card Software Version

        >I will soon be installing a Delta 44 Sound Card. Any known issues with the
        >Delta 44 software versions and the Power SDR-IQ variants. The computer will
        >be a dedicated desk top running XP Pro SP 3, 2 GB of memory and a Pentium 4
        >@ 2.6 Ghz run in the hyperthreading mode.

        There have been reports that the last release gave problems with XP. That's
        all I remember.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • Philip
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
          Hi Pete.
          Just make sure that the Delta 44 drivers are version DM5.10.00.5052v3.exe, later version will not work with Power SDR.
          Get them from the M Audio site.
          Philip g7jur

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 19, 2010
            And here is a thread with a solution on Vista PSDR D44 driver install.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 20, 2010
              From: "sv1eia"
              Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: Delta 44 Sound Card Software Version

              >And here is a thread with a solution on Vista PSDR D44 driver install.

              I had to register to download this SDK. The dll is dated 2003, but it works
              with PSDR in W7 as well.

              >> Just make sure that the Delta 44 drivers are version
              >> DM5.10.00.5052v3.exe, later version will not work with Power SDR.

              I am still using v 5.10.00.0051on my XP SP3.

              I did go through to the latest drivers on one computer, I found that rolling
              back to earlier drivers still kept the newer control panel.

              73 Alan G4ZFQ