V1.19.3.15 Max Frequency

  • Kirk
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2010
      The max frequency of my PowerSDR-IQ 1.19.X configuration appears to be 65Mhz. Through configuration, can the max frequency be increased to support 2 Meters? Does this enable the 2M band button? What files and/or options control the max frequency?

      Thanks,

      Kirk (N4KWO)
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2010
        Kirk,

        Regarding 1.19.x as said quite a few times it is a preview so you need to wait for the homebrew additions until the proper version gets out.

        The 1.12.20 on the other hand has all the bels and whistles for extended coverage yet again it is mainly for XP.

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <n4kwo@...> wrote:

        > The max frequency of my PowerSDR-IQ 1.19.X configuration appears to be 65Mhz. Through configuration, can the max frequency be increased to support 2 Meters? Does this enable the 2M band button? What files and/or options control the max frequency?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Kirk (N4KWO)

      • Don Vosper
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
          Hello,
          Can someone advise me of the connections for the PTT and straight key
          connections to a 9-pin serial port plug for the 6.1 with psdr-iq 1-12-20
          please?
          thanks
          Don m5aky
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
            Hi Don,

            Depending on what you want to do here are the relevant settings

            Setup->CAT control->PTT Control->Enable PTT
            Setup->CAT control->PTT Control->Port:
            Setup->CAT control->PTT Control->RTS
            Setup->CAT control->PTT Control->DTR

            Setup->DSP->Keyer->Connections->Secondary
            Setup->DSP->Keyer->Connections->PTT Line
            Setup->DSP->Keyer->Connections->Key Line

            Regarding the pins on the D-Sub, are (configurable) the RTS and/or DTR pins.

            --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Don Vosper" <don@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            > Can someone advise me of the connections for the PTT and straight key
            > connections to a 9-pin serial port plug for the 6.1 with psdr-iq 1-12-20
            > please?
            > thanks
            > Don m5aky

          • Alan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
              From: "Don Vosper"
              Subject: [powersdr-iq] Softrock 6.1 to com1 connections

              Christos does not mention COM

              73 Alan G4ZFQ
            • Don Vosper
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2010
                Thanks for the reply.
                I just want to use the com 1 to enable the ptt and connect an straight key.

                What are the recommended pin numbers on the 9-pin connector from ptt and
                ground on the 6.1?

                I have seen more than one connection diagram and the only consistent pin
                connection is pin 5 to ground.

                If I want to use a straight key for cw what are the pin numbers to comnnect
                the the key to the 9-pin plug.

                I like to start off with the basic functions.
                Cheers,
                Don m5aky
              • rv3apm1
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 15, 2010
                  http://www.hdsdr.de/
                  WinradHD by DG0JBJ

                  Very GOOD for 65 Mhz and UP TO 23cm!
                  with support x2 , x4 and latest V15.12 Atiny85
                  It FB work under XP, VISTA with ZERO problems.

                  73
                  Serge RV3APM