Re: Help files/instructions for PowerSDR-IQ

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2010
      Hi Bob,

      First you need to do quite some reading on past posts here in this group, this specific one might interest you
      -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/message/1237
      Then you need to download PSDR manual from Flex downloads and also have some good reading there on other docs
      -> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?fr=1

      If you need to stay with your current setup, I'm afraid that Tx will be quite an issue unless someone with these cards that made them work ok, can help you.