Re: v19.3.15 TX Image rejection

  • rodbrink15
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2010
      I've never seen the schematic of the Flex 5000 but am told by someone there that they use programmable I2C pots connected to the QSE switch. For Tx carrier suppression these pots are "tuned" at the factory on a band-by-band basis and the values are stored. Probably a bit too sophisticated for us who homebrew our SDRs, but still worth considering...

      73 de Rod KQ6F