83Re: New vesion question

  • w7rjc
    Nov 2, 2008
      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, brainerd@... wrote:

      > On 2 Nov 2008 at 20:01, w7rjc wrote:
      >
      > > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, brainerd@ wrote:

      > > <sv1eia@>
      > > any at
      > > the
      > > have

      much
      > > more
      > > > > >
      > > > Ray:
      > > > The Si570 uses the I2C interface. It is a serial interface
      that
      > > uses one line for a data line and
      > > > one line as a clock line. In the case of the Si570, the data
      line
      > > is bidirectional and the clock
      > > > line is unidirectional. Each device on the I2C bus has a
      separate
      > > address.
      > > >
      > > > Dave - WB6DHW
      > > > <http://wb6dhw.com>
      > >
      > > >Dave .. Thanks for the reply on my 12c question. I am wondering
      if
      > > I am feeding my (your) si570 board correctly. I am feeding it
      from
      > > the HSUSB board directly to the GTL2002. Seems to work but is
      there
      > > a better way? Perhaps this is part (or maybe all) of my clicking
      > > problem as I move the mouse. Thanks again Ray W7RJC
      > >
      > That is the correct way as long as you have the HSUSB supply(or
      the sam voltage level)
      > connected to pin 1 of the Si570 board connector.
      >
      > Dave - WB6DHW
      > <http://wb6dhw.com>
      >Dave .. I will have to check, but I think my si570 pin 1 voltage is
      gotten by a wire from the 12v's after it passes thru the large
      resistor R1. I will make a change and se how it works out. I
      sometimes have trouble getting it to startup. Thanks Ray W7RJC
      PS tryed listening on the Farm net but have always been interupted,
      so ever have heard you. 73
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic