75Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: New vesion question

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Nov 1, 2008
      On 2 Nov 2008 at 4:39, w7rjc wrote:

      > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Christos Nikolaou" <sv1eia@...>
      > wrote:
      > Hi Christos,
      > OK on saving the powersdr.mdb file.
      > I have just started using the HSUSB on the sdr computer and all
      > seems ok. Guess I can get used to the clicking .. Didn't have any at
      > all when I was using the parallel port. However I think hsusb is the
      > way to go.
      > I'm not sure I know what a 12C interface is .. don't think I have
      > one. What boards have them? I'm using Daves si570 board.
      >
      > Thanks for a great program without it I could not have built the
      > Multiband RxTx radio that is fast becoming my favorite .. much more
      > fun than my Ft-1000. Ray W7RJC

      Ray:
      The Si570 uses the I2C interface. It is a serial interface that uses one line for a data line and
      one line as a clock line. In the case of the Si570, the data line is bidirectional and the clock
      line is unidirectional. Each device on the I2C bus has a separate address.

      Dave - WB6DHW
      <http://wb6dhw.com>
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic