431Re: Wish List

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Apr 17, 2009
      Hi Joe,

      The UHFSDR kit is still sitting there in pieces in my lab pipeline...
      I envy that you already got the feeling of it and how the H-Mode mixer works in comparisson to the QSD/QSE we were familiar with.
      I didnt go into the trouble of building it on the beta board and patiently waiting Dave to anounce the new rectified boards.

      Appart from the first touches on PowerSDR-IQ for UHFSDR usage I didnt had the time to incorporate the requests done so far yet. But I will, since I also want to have the H-Mode mixer experience and SDR up to UHF.

      Although you had your Easter last week, its the Orthodox Easter here so you have my Season Greetings.

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "joe price" <joeprice@...> wrote:

      > Christos,
      >
      > I have had some success with Dave's WB6DHW's UHFSDR project on two meters. would you please consider the following changes to your next revision.
      >
      > Add the 2 meter band selection box in the Band-HF under the S meter.
      >
      > Keep the extended frequency box checked under General Si570 (to allow TX on 2).
      >
      > Store TX/RX I/Q image data for 2 meters.
      >
      > Enable the TX Sequencing time so that it's used in both directions not
      > just RX to TX. The UHFSDR board has a small transient switching from TX to RX
      > which activates the RX AGC when TIME is set to slow (SSB) Fast AGC is OK.
      >
      > Joe wa9cgz
      > .

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic