430Wish List

  • joe price
    Apr 17, 2009
      Christos,

      I have had some success with Dave's WB6DHW's UHFSDR project on two meters. would you please consider the following changes to your next revision.

      Add the 2 meter band selection box in the Band-HF under the S meter.

      Keep the extended frequency box checked under General Si570 (to allow TX on 2).

      Store TX/RX I/Q image data for 2 meters.

      Enable the TX Sequencing time so that it's used in both directions not
      just RX to TX. The UHFSDR board has a small transient switching from TX to RX
      which activates the RX AGC when TIME is set to slow (SSB) Fast AGC is OK.

      Joe wa9cgz
      .
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic