      From: yl2qn.andy@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      To: powersdr-iq <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, May 15, 2014 11:03 am
      Subject: [powersdr-iq] Re: Please...does anyone have PowerSDR-iq working with TXRX Ensemble??

      >>> If you have the RXTX Ensemble working with a SB SBX X-F- 5.1 card like mine and on W7 for SSB, CW (digital too if so) then I would sure appreciate seeing all you settings in PowerSDR-IQ 2.4.4 and the cabling just in case I have something different than yours. My software is the Flex 2.4.4 with Christos MODS (emulating a Flex 1000).

      Lee,

      You still do not have success ? Screens of mine setup  (posted early in Softrock reflector) do not work for you ?

      Regards,
      Andy - YL2QN

      ---In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, <Kc9cdt@...> wrote :

      Albert,
      I tried the settings you gave...no luck. And I tried lots of othe r settings based on what you have in the link.
      I tried the SB SBX X-Fi USB sound card as full SB drivers AND just uninstalled & tried as a generic USB sound card...no luck. As a reminder...please look at my original post to see my working environment.

      If you have the RXTX Ensemble working with a SB SBX X-F- 5.1 card like mine and on W7 for SSB, CW (digital too if so) then I would sure appreciate seeing all you settings in PowerSDR-IQ 2.4.4 and the cabling just in case I have something different than yours. My software is the Flex 2.4.4 with Christos MODS (emulating a Flex 1000).

      Thanks,
      73,
      Lee
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic