3062Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Please...does anyone have PowerSDR-iq working with TXRX Ensemble??

  • Albert Gerheim
    May 14, 2014
      I can't get SSB or CW to work either.  I think I may have had a setup for SSB at one time, but I don't do SSB.  I'd love to do CW, but I think my PC is too slow.  It's a shame the keyer isn't built right into the hardware.

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Kc9cdt@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Albert,
      That documentation syas it is for ONLY digital modes setup.
      I can not ger SSB or CW to work at all.
      Lee

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Albert Gerheim alpg49@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      To: powersdr-iq <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, May 13, 2014 4:34 pm
      Subject: Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Please...does anyone have PowerSDR-iq working with TXRX Ensemble??

      Here's the scoop from a couple years ago:  http://k1qn.info/OneCardDigitalRevised.pdf

      I'm now using the updated version of PowerSDR, V2.4.4.  I"ll have to revise the notes. If you install that version, I remember you have to meticulously follow the instructions.  Works like a charm once it's installed.

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Kc9cdt@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I ask again...please does ANYONE have this working? (see my original post above)
      I have followed the above link and tried everything I can find on-line.
      So far I can not find anyone that has this working.

      If you do ...please tell me how you did it as mine will only work on RX.

      Thanks,
      Lee

      --
      Al Gerheim, K1QN