      From: Albert Gerheim alpg49@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      To: powersdr-iq <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, May 13, 2014 4:34 pm
      Subject: Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Please...does anyone have PowerSDR-iq working with TXRX Ensemble??

      Here's the scoop from a couple years ago:  http://k1qn.info/OneCardDigitalRevised.pdf

      I'm now using the updated version of PowerSDR, V2.4.4.  I"ll have to revise the notes. If you install that version, I remember you have to meticulously follow the instructions.  Works like a charm once it's installed.

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Kc9cdt@... [powersdr-iq] <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I ask again...please does ANYONE have this working? (see my original post above)
      I have followed the above link and tried everything I can find on-line.
      So far I can not find anyone that has this working.

      If you do ...please tell me how you did it as mine will only work on RX.

      Thanks,
      Lee

      --
      Al Gerheim, K1QN