3051Re: How Cw operation with PowerSDR 2.4.4/LimaSDR

    May 10, 2014

      As I said, PSDR has its own keyer implemented in software, thus a bare key or paddles should be connected.
      I advise you to first check and see how the keying is handled from the CW inputs of Lima.
      Be aware though that full QSK is not an easy thing to accomplish since Lima's slow relays in Rx/Tx transition, thus use semi-bake in the PowerSDR CW menu settings.

      Then after you try directly from Lima CW port and got it working, try to see if you can connect it to your serial port and the config required for it.