      Sent from Windows Mail

      From: angiharrover@...
      Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎March‎ ‎15‎, ‎2014 ‎5‎:‎14‎ ‎PM
      To: powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com

      I had Tony build my soft rock for me as I just did not have the time to finish. I am having issues getting the software loaded to use my softrock. I have the soundblaster xfi with the mod done to it to help quiet the noise levels. I dont know where to start. I loaded the powersdr but when everything is hooked up there is nothing to find. The softrock tests fine. Where do I need to start and how. I am not sure if I need to start in the testing area  where I need to load some other programs in or if I just need to delete the powersdr for homebrew and start over. Can someone point me in the right direction to start? And can someone give me what steps in order I need to do to get it working on my laptop. Im running windows vista sp 2. Remember I didnt build or test this

      Thanks in advanced
      Angi Harrover
      KF5ULI
      currently rebuilding 2 Tempo model 2020 ssb radios and an Anstron power supply rebuild fix

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic