302Re: I need an "Elmer"! For setting up PowerSDR woth Soundblaster Live 24 and SR V 9

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Feb 1, 2009
      Paul,

      It seems that the copy and past has a problem

      The downloads folder is
      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list

      and from there you can download the PowerSDR-IQ 1.12.6 and the USB
      connections for PTT_CW_BPF control.pdf

      The home page of PowerSDR-IQ googlecode site is
      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Schumacher, Paul"

      http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/fies/USB%20connections%20for%20PTT_CW_BPF%20control.pdf
      http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/USB%20connections%20for%20PTT_CW_BPF%20control.pdf

      Behalf Of Christos Nikolaou [sv1eia@...]

      http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/PowerSDR-IQ%20v1.12.06%20Setup.msi

      powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com<mailto:powersdr-iq%40yahoogroups.com>,
      "wnpauls" <pschumacher@> wrote:

      > > I have the following:
      > >
      > > SR v 9.0
      > > SR RXTX 6.3
      > > USB2i2c
      > > Tony's bpf switching board
      > > hsusb
      > > Alex's "motherboard"
      > >
      > > SoundBlaster Live 24 PCI
      > >
      > > I want to use PowerSDR and eventually have a fully automated all band
      > > XCVR with a 20 PA and low pass filters.
      > >
      > > My rough plan:
      > >
      > > 1. Set up PowerSDR with the SoundBlaster Live 24 and the SR v 9.0 and
      > > get that working properly.
      > >
      > > 2. Set up PowerSDR with the SoundBlaster Live 24and the SR RXTX v 6.3
      > > and get that working properly for receive.
      > >
      > > 3. Step by step get the 6.3 to eventually be fully PC controlled.
      > > (get hsusb working, then the motherboard etc in some reasonable
      > order).
      > >
      > > To get started:
      > > a. What PowerSDR should I use(version and title).
      > > b. How to I set it up, and specifically how do I make the SoundBlaster
      > > Live 24 work with the v 9.0?
      > > c. If I get this far, I think I can go step by step to my goal.
      > >
      > > thanks,
      > >
      > > Paul K0ZYV

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic