3019Re: [powersdr-iq] SoftRock Ensamble RX/TX for 20.30.40 meters set up?

  • John Williams
    Mar 16, 2014
      https://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/home

      a huge amount of info on Softrock setup...

      John - ke5ssh
      On 3/15/2014 4:14 PM, angiharrover@... wrote:
      ��

      I had Tony build my soft rock for me as I just did not have the time to finish. I am having issues getting the software loaded to use my softrock. I have the soundblaster xfi with the mod done to it to help quiet the noise levels. I dont know where to start. I loaded the powersdr but when everything is hooked up there is nothing to find. The softrock tests fine. Where do I need to start and how. I am not sure if I need to start in the testing area ��where I need to load some other programs in or if I just need to delete the powersdr for homebrew and start over. Can someone point me in the right direction to start? And can someone give me what steps in order I need to do to get it working on my laptop. Im running windows vista sp 2. Remember I didnt build or test this��

      Thanks in advanced
      Angi Harrover
      KF5ULI
      currently rebuilding 2 Tempo model 2020 ssb radios and an Anstron power supply rebuild fix

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic