2939RE: Set frequency with PowerSDR

    Nov 25, 2013

      Hi Emanno,

      The one you setup, the Div2 version, is for UHFSDR specifically which needs X 2 the LO frequency.

      If you have an Ensemble or equivalent with X 4 LO, then you have to install this

      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=PowerSDRv2.4.4_for_Homemade_Rigs.zip

      ---In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, <ik7ezn@...> wrote:

      Good morning.
      I installed by downloading files PowerSDRv2.4.4_for_Homemade_Rigs_Div2.zip
      I have a problem in setting the frequency.
      My hardware includes 4 x frequency (Si570), but the frequency is sent from PowerSDR divided by 2.
      I have tried in the config (expert) but with no results.
      There is another version of the software to install?
      Thanks
      Ermanno
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic