2916RE: Re: [powersdr-iq] Announcement: USB2SDR & HPADC on Indiegogo

    Oct 28, 2013
      Thank you Earl,
      Every bit counts here.

      Best 73,
      Christos SV1EIA

      ---In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, <powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Christos,

      Thanks for informing me about the new project.  I made a contribution under the name of my Canadian call sign:   VA6TJ.

      I am not sure if I will eventually purchase a board but in any event, I highly value all the help and support that I have received from you and other members of Power SDR, and I wanted to participate in this small way.

      Keep up the good work.

      73

      Earl  VA6TJ // 4Z4TJ

      On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 9:07 PM, <sv1eia@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      It has been quite some time since the previous USB2SDR offering, yet the demand from users is still going on. And that demand and user interest makes me to take this initiative.

      Due to local reasons, considering the difficult situation here in Greece, any thoughts on moving on with a new batch of boards were suppressed.

      That has changed and the reason for this is the relevant new concept of crowdfunding, that concept can be used here and assist all of us.

      So I decided to start a campaign on Indiegogo, one of the most reputable crowdfunding sites.

      Thus, any of you want to have a new USB2SDR and/or a HPADC, you can do that via the Indiegogo USB2SDR campaign.

      http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/usb2sdr-software-defined-radio-startup

      Any support, even a small contribution, does count.
      If somebody just wants to acknowledge the effort of a freeware developer like me, is most certainly welcome and can do that too in the Indiegogo campaign.

      Best 73,

      Earl Rubin
      Water Valley AB
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic