2913Announcement: USB2SDR & HPADC on Indiegogo

    Oct 27, 2013
      Hi,

      It has been quite some time since the previous USB2SDR offering, yet the demand from users is still going on. And that demand and user interest makes me to take this initiative.

      Due to local reasons, considering the difficult situation here in Greece, any thoughts on moving on with a new batch of boards were suppressed.

      That has changed and the reason for this is the relevant new concept of crowdfunding, that concept can be used here and assist all of us.

      So I decided to start a campaign on Indiegogo, one of the most reputable crowdfunding sites.

      Thus, any of you want to have a new USB2SDR and/or a HPADC, you can do that via the Indiegogo USB2SDR campaign.

      http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/usb2sdr-software-defined-radio-startup

      Any support, even a small contribution, does count.
      If somebody just wants to acknowledge the effort of a freeware developer like me, is most certainly welcome and can do that too in the Indiegogo campaign.

      Best 73,